BEE’s field of expertise is in sustainable materials procurement that can be done in parallel with LEED® Certification requirements. Broadly defined, these materials can be:
- Exterior structural components (e.g. curtain wall, rammed earth, SIP, etc.)
- Interior decoration (e.g. furniture, carpet systems, flooring, etc.)
- Electrical systems (e.g. LED lighting, thermal/lighting controls, motion sensors, etc.)
- Water systems (e.g. low-flow fixtures, vacuum sewage treatment, drip irrigation, etc.)
- Energy systems (e.g. solar-water heaters, ground-source heat pumps, photovoltaic panels, etc.)
MATTER is a cloud-based software system, green building materials list, which optimizes sustainable material searches and material documentation to offer a seamlessly integrated solution for superior material management.
Utilizing MATTER, BEE can further
- Establish material sustainability/health & wellness goals.
- Customize material solutions towards achieving green building targets.
- Initiate and manage material solutions to project teams worldwide.
- Analyze the material use of projects to further operational efficiency, optimize budgetary goals and establish sustainability criteria.
- Conduct material evaluation through record of IAQ data and real-time on-site monitoring (applicable for RESET certification).
- Provide contractors with tendering requirements & suitable ranges in material specifications (e.g. % mercury, low VOC).
- Conduct due diligence on manufacturing facilities & quality control checks on individual products.
- Present Quality Certifications, including those required by LEED, WELL, RESET, etc.
To request a quote, please fill out this form: