Addressing human health and wellness is critical in sustainable building design and operations.
- The WELL Building Standard ties together solid practices in sustainable design & construction with evidence-based medical & scientific research. The program addresses the following concepts relevant to occupant health and well-being in the building environment.
- RESET is an international project certification that prioritizes occupant health and environmental regeneration, focused on material chemistry and indoor air quality (IAQ).
- This certification utilizes a VOC material calculator to ensure that the material composition of the indoor environment meets low VOC standards.
- In order to prioritize occupants’ health and environmental regeneration, a 24hr air monitoring device is installed to measure the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for 5 parameters:
- This information is managed in an advanced cloud-based system that can link to your smart device to deliver you real-time IAQ data, ensuring that the air you breathe is void of harmful pollutants.
BEE has developed the expertise and knowledge to bring your space to the highest standards in Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) and encourage inquiries regarding these uniquely innovative wellness certifications and our associated services.