Sustainability is holistic. Sustainable construction should be too.
We help our clients look beyond technical environmental solutions and establish a plan of action that also looks at the social and economic factors of sustainability.
Green design projects should tie all of these factors together in an eco-friendly mission that guides company policies and actions.
BEE offers the following services:
- Conduct a Social Impact Assessment (SIA) on a project to determine any potential impacts and propose solutions.
- Write a Cultural Strategy to highlight and incorporate important social aspects within the planning of a project.
- Undertake Transport and Waste audits for projects to identify improvement strategies
- Draft a Corporate Sustainability Policy and Statement
- Develop client’s marketing and advertising strategy to create sustainability-focused materials